Thursday, April 1, 2010

Another day, another blessing...

OK, so I was going to call this post "Another day, another expense", but realized that once again God's timing is perfect. Please note that I have chosen to adjust my attitude for the better! The front end on my minivan was shaking pretty badly as we went down the road yesterday so I had to buy new tires.  If this had happened two weeks ago, we would have had to borrow money.  It hit at just the right time so that there was money in the bank to replace the front tires.  The driver side tire had tread separating from the steel belts on the tires, and it was bad enough that I could finally see what was causing the problem.  We had thought that maybe the lug nuts had worked a little loose.  Glad to have the problem fixed before a tire burst on the highway!  Now my little blue pickup is leaking oil into the radiator.  Hopefully it is just a head gasket and the neighbor can fix it for us.  He is way cheaper than any other mechanic around, and I am confident that he can do the repair because he did it for his daughters car with the same problem.  Now if we could just sell that darn snowmobile, we would have enough to pay for THIS repair.  Do you know anyone who wants a really NICE snowmobile?  Will trade it for a decent car...  I am waiting to see what blessing God rains down on us this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers